SYSTEM 918-12 is an automated 12-position transdermal system designed with updated technology. It contains two DHC-6TD dry heating transdermal franz diffusers, a SCR-DL sample collector, dual SYP-12L-10mL syringe pumps and a DSC-800 system controller.
It’s used for testing permeation rate for semi-solid dosage and topical drug formulation, as well as for cosmetics products, such as ointment, gels, transdermal patches, face masks, lotion, sunscreen, etc.
- Bubble free franz diffusion cell
- Automated sampling system
- Precise syringe pumps ensure accurate sampling and avoid human errors
- Dry heating method for even temperature
- Easy clean dry heat diffusion cells with Teflon top and bottom eliminating glass cells breakage
- Temperature monitor system
- Simultaneous permeation test for 12 samples
- Vessel cover design ensures temperature and protects media from light
- Variable thickness gaskets for controlling sample volume
- Data audit tracking function available and it complies to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Upgrade to automated transdermal testing systems
- Optional dermal temperature
- Optional variable speed control for R&D study
- Optional online degasser