SYSTEM 914-12 is an automated dry heating transdermal system designed with updated technology. It contains two DHC-6T dry heating transdermal franz diffusers, a SCR-DL sample collector, dual SYP-12L-10mL syringe pumps and DSC-800 system controller.
It is used for testing permeation rate for semi-solid dosage and topical drug formulation, as well as for cosmetic products, such as ointment, gels, transdermal patches, face masks, lotion, sunscreen etc.
- Bubble free franz diffusion cell
- Automated sampling system
- Precise syringe pumps ensure accurate sampling and avoid human errors
- Dry heating method for even temperature
- Easy clean dry heat diffusion cells with Teflon top and bottom eliminating glass cells breakage
- Temperature monitor system
- Simultaneous permeation testing for 12 samples
- Variable thickness gaskets for controlling sample volume
- Data audit tracking function available and it complies to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Upgrade to automated transdermal testing systems
- Optional online degasser
- Optional variable speed control for R&D study