SYSTEM 913A-12 is an automated 12-position transdermal Franz diffusion cell system designed by updated technology. It contains two FDC-6TA vertical transdermal diffusers, a SCR-DL sample collector, dual SYP-12L-10mL syringe pumps, and a DSC-800 system controller.
- It is designed for testing in-vitro permeation rate of semi-sold dosage and topical drug formulation, as well as for cosmetic products, such as ointment, gels, transdermal patches, face masks, lotion, sunscreen, etc.
- Bubble free Franz diffusion cell
- Automated sampling system
- Precise syringe pumps ensure accurate sampling and avoid human errors
- Water jacket heating system ensures temperature accuracy
- Simultaneous permeation test of 12 samples
- Vessel cover design ensures temperature and protects media from light
- Variable thickness gaskets for controlling sample volume
- Two-zone-system with 3 positions per zone
- Data audit tracking function available that complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Upgrade to a system with multiple transdermal diffusers
- Optional online degasser