To compare the permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD, it is suggested to use this system due to the complicated in-vivo absorption, which can exist as pre-BE study to evaluate drug absorption.
- Compares dissolution rate and permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD and exists as pre-BE study
- Unique dual-pump design takes dissolution samples and permeation samples simultaneously
- Simulating intestinal absorption by Permeafilm membrane
- Dry heating system replaces water heater circulation system
- Compatible with online HPLC
- Compatible with USP apparatus 1-7