Dissolution/permeation system 3700 contains DISSO III-7 release rate tester, permeation system, AOIS 1200. To compare the permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD, it is suggested to use this system due to the complicated in-vivo absorption, which can exist as pre-BE study to evaluate drug absorption.
- Compares dissolution rate and permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD and exists as pre-BE study
- Unique dual-pump design takes dissolution samples and permeation samples simultaneously
- Automated dissolution/permeation samples analysis from time intervals
- Simulating intestinal absorption by Permeafilm membrane
- Study drug permeation rate in different pH solutions
- Dry heating system replaces water heater circulation system
- Compatible with various brands of HPLC