Dissolution permeation system 4000 contains flow-through cells, permeation system and collector. To compare the permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD, it is suggested to use this system due to the complicated in-vivo absorption, which can exist as pre-BE study to evaluate drug absorption.
- Compares dissolution rate and permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD and exists as pre-BE study<
- Unique dual-pump design takes dissolution samples and permeation samples simultaneously
- Auto sampler to collect dissolution/permeation samples from time intervals
- Simulating intestinal absorption by Permeafilm membrane
- Study drug permeation rate in different pH solution
- Dry heating system replaces water heater circulation system
- Compatible with online HPLC