SYSTEM 860DLA is an automated 12-position dissolution sampling system, it contains a UDT-818A/814-12 dissolution tester, a SCR-DL sample collector, a SYP-12L-10mL syringe pump and a DSC-800 system controller.
- Drug research and development, and dissolution evaluation of generic drugs.
- Simultaneous dissolution testing for 12 samples, increasing efficiency
- Built-in dissolution accessory compartment for easy organization
- Supports dual filtration for easier operation
- Precise syringe pumps ensure accurate sampling and avoid human errors
- Sample filtration, media replacement and dilution
- Backlight kit for easy dissolution test observation
- SYSTEM 860DLA ensures high reliability and validity of the experiments
- Tight vessel seal cover design which limits media evaporation
- Data audit tracking function available that complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Expandable to 2 or 3 speed zones, which provides different stirring rates, and shortens R&D duration
- Compatible with mini vessel apparatus, rotation cylinder apparatus, paddle over disk apparatus and flow-thru cell apparatus
- Compatible with basket/paddle method camera system, which can record dissolution images
- Temperature sensor in each dissolution vessel to examine and record temperature individually
- Dual vessel cover, totally eliminates media evaporation
- Optional Basket Saver to prevent mishandling
- UDT-812A/814-12 can perform online dissolution analysis and is compatible with UV, HPLC, fiber optics and dilution systems.
- Compatible with PERMETRO system to distinguish between the permeation of generic drugs and original drugs, which can exist as a pre-BE study
- Remote monitor system which allows test status to show on mobile devices